Introducing the AM200 Ethereum Miner
Delivering 230Mh/s at 1350W, the best Ethereum Mining efficiency of any system on the market.
The AM200 Ethereum Miner has been in development for a number of months with the goal of delivering a high quality solution suitable for almost any environment. Proper cooling, and web based management of the miner provide for ease of use not seen with many Ethereum Miners to date,
AM200 Ethereum Miner
Payment and Refund:
1. Shipment will be arranged after order is fully paid;
2. Order cancellation/refund request won’t be accepted once order
3. For bitcoin payment, please just follow the one provided in order.
Any issues with orders, please contact us via our Contact us or please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official AsicMiner Market representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. AsicMiner Market is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases
The price of Ethereum mining machines must be adjusted frequently according to many factors, including ETH/USD exchange rate, the network difficulty, and expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
Can for all GPU Coin
Algorithm: Ethash (99% compatible algorithm)
Hash Rate: 230MH / s ± 5% (mineral pool operator force)
Power: Platinum Power 1350W (wall) boxes to send power 810W (wall)
Energy efficiency: platinum power 3.7W / MHS boxes get power 4.1W / MHS
Temperature: 58-61 degrees core (ambient 30 degrees)
Noise: 57 dB (environment 32 db)
Cooling: 8 0.48A 6CM fan
Operating instructions: 14 LED status indicator
Network connection: Ethernet port (compatible with Wi-Fi is available since the purchase)
Power input: 12V DC 4 6Pin PCIE power connector (just take 2)
Interface : Ethernet
Mining machine specifications: 510mm * 190mm * 70mm
Total Products: 5.5KG
•1x HDIM LINK
•1x Internet LINK
• Include Power
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.
Ships to: Worldwide
** International Sales Welcome – shipping options available in addition to those listed available, DHL in particular is a good option for many locations. **
AsicMiner Market team has been building and selling mining rigs, creating custom firmware for ASIC miners (padrino Jupiter firmware, padrino Titan firmware), and consulting on large GPU and ASIC deployments since 2011, when Bitcoin was just starting to gain popularity. We will be around for the future and are happy to help with projects of any size.
The average mining rate of the system is 200Mh/s, providing an opportunity for an excellent return at current ETH values, if ETH continues to climb as Bitcoin has it will produce a return many times over.
Ethereum value does fluctuate like many similar currencies but at it’s current value a return on investment in a few months is very likely . This is not guaranteed as I have no control over the value of Ethereum however it is showing great promise as many major institutions are investing. In addition to the value in mining Ethereum this system is flexible as it is a ASIC based miner so it can mine virtually any GPU
algorithm for any coin, and continues to have hardware resale value regardless of where specific Crypto mining goes.
1. A 90-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a Repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Asic Miner Market website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Asic Miner Market warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
3. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Asic Miner Market first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
4. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Asic Miner Market instructions.
5. Asicminer Market will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
6. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to email@example.com within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX website.
7. AsicMiner Market does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.