Bitmain Antminer T17 42TH/s
Bitmain announced that they are releasing the new Bitmain Antminer T17 miner, which is set to ship next May, according to Bitmain’s website, for $1270 per unit.
As was perhaps expected, the company is limiting orders to 10 units per user but this time with no restrictions on shipping to China and Taiwan. For the shipments to the US, the shipments will contain a 2.6 percent tax and an additional 25 percent import duty in accordance with the Sino-US trade agreements.
In addition, Bitmain warned its German customers about customs clearance problems when shipments were arranged via DHL and said it wouldn’t be responsible for any customs delay or shipment returns.
In its official blog, Bitmain says that Antminer T17 is the entry model from the 17 series which uses a new design to improve the miner’s stability and performance while also preventing dust.
|Reference power on the wall, Watt||2310|
|Reference power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH||55.00|
|Hashrate & Power|
|Power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH||55.00||58.85|
|Power efficiency on wall @40°C, J/TH||58.82||62.94|
|Power on the wall, Watt (1-1)||2310||2766|
|Power supply AC input voltage, Volt (1-2)||200||220||240|
|Power supply AC input current, Amp200 (1-3)||10.50||13.83|
|Power supply Input AC Frequency Range, Hz||47||50||63|
|Quantity of hash chips||90|
|Quantity of hash boards||3|
|Networking connection mode||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package),mm(2-1)||298.2*178.0*296.6|
|Net weight, kg (2-2)||9.73|
|Noise, dBA @25°C (2-3)||82|
|Operation humidity, RH(no condensation)||10%||90%|
1.specifications and other information of Antminer T17 42TH/s. The miners are expected to deliver higher performance and efficiency when ready to ship.
2.For this batch, shipment may be arranged later than the estimated shipping time frame since T17 42TH/s is a new product. However, we may also arrange the shipment ahead of the schedule once ready.
The shipment of this batch will start on the first-paid-first-ship basis for orders for which ASIC MINER MARKET has received full payment. We recommend you be aware of your local customs clearance policies and prepare ahead of time for it to avoid any customs clearance delay or unexpected costs.
3. Please kindly note that the power supply is a part of T17 42TH/s. However, the power cord is not included, please find two with at least 10A from your local market.
4. Please kindly note that the required input voltage for T17 42TH/s is 220V.
5. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order. For this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed once the order is submitted.
6. For the shipments to the US, according to the NY ruling N297495, the mining machine is classified under 8543.70.9960 which contains a 2.6% tax and an additional 25% import duty in accordance with the relevant Sino-US terms and conditions.
7. For German shipments, please be aware that we have numerous German customers who met customs clearance problems when shipments are arranged via DHL. You may wish to consider this information before the shipping carrier is determined. In case of any customs delay or shipment return due to DHL shipping, ASIC MINER MARKET will not be held liable.