INNOSILICON T2T-30T SHA256 Miner
Hashrate: 30Th/s (+/-5%)
Power Consumption: Power Consumption:2200W (+/-10% ,normal mode, on wall, with 93% efficiency PSU. 25°C temperature)
Net Weight: 9.49KG
Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
Network Connection: Ethernet
Out of stock
T2T-30T BTC miner, another stable designed, efficient, and durable miner from Innosilicon, the industry leader of all coin crypto mining ASICs. It will continue to deliver reliable performance for efficient and profitable mining going forward.
- Hashrate:30Th/s (+/-5%)
- Power Consumption:Power Consumption:2200W (+/-10% ,normal mode, on wall, with 93% efficiency PSU. 25°C temperature)
- Net Weight:9.49KG
- Ambient Temperature:0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection:Ethernet
T2T-30T Miner has 4 work modes as follows, you can choose any kind of work modes as you wish.
|High Hash Mode||Factory Mode /Default||Balanced Mode||Efficiency Mode|
1. Delivery time: June 20-30. First pay, first served.
2. Please be aware: T2T-30T PSU is inclusive, and the PSU we provide is specially customized for our miners. Since customers require different types of plugs, the PSU does not contain 220V AC cables. You can order the standard IEC C14 AC power cable to use with the PSU.
3. T2T-30T PSU is more than 2000W, so please purchase AC cable with 3*2.0 specifications, and 3 wire cores with diameter no less than 2.0mm.
4. Please write the recipient’s name, contact information and address carefully. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
5. We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.
All Innosilicon T2T-30T will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon (counting upon miner arrival). If any problem, please leave an after-sales message on our message board. Our technical support team will get in touch with you ASAP.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replacement by customers;
Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causing damage;
Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
Excessive Over-clocking in an overheating environment.
If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.