A4 Miner Specifications:
- Part Number: INNOSILICON A4 Dominator 280Mhs per unit (+-10% performance, can be over-clocked at user’s risk)
- Size: Length 28cm * Width 26cm * Height 13cm
- Gross Weight: 9.2KG (without PSU)
- ASIC: A4, 80pcs
- Blade: 4pcs
- Voltage: +12V
- Required rated PSU: 1000W or above, 4 * PCI-E 6Pin
- Included: Raspberry Pi, it is plug and play with your PSU
- PSU is external and exclusive to save your international shipping cost, which can be acquired used easily at low cost or reused from old version miners.
1X Raspberry Pi
1 X manual
Free shipping worldwide
We support international shipping by EMS, DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT.
1>Only accept SPSR for product sending to Russian Federation. We strongly recommend DHL for other counties.
2>Please make sure your shipping address is correct..
3>The insurance cost is not included, when you think it is necessary, let us know.
NOTE: The price of Litecoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the LTC/USD exchange rate, the bitcoin network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date.
Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
3. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Asicminermarket first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
4. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
5. Asicminermatket does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons