• Hash Rate: 8TH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
• Power Consumption: 800W +9% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
• Power Efficiency: 0.1 J/GH +9% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
• Noise level: 52dB (at an ambient temperature of 35°C)
• Chip quantity per unit: 126 x BM1387
• Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
• Product size: 515mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 222mm (H)
• Package size: 610mm (L) x 215mm (W) x 340mm (H)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
• Network Connection: Ethernet
Antminer R4 Miner 8TH/s ±5% ( New ) X 1 piece
Do not include power supply Purchase power connection 1600w PSU
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. Each AntMiner R4 has 6 PCI-e connectors for +12V/15A DC STABLE input on hash boards and 1 PCI-e connector on the controller, all the 7 PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power supply unit is not included. The Antminer R4 can operate with APW5 as well as the APW3 power supply unit. To get the most out of the R4, Bitmain recommends the APW5 power supply.
Bitmain recommends the APW3+-12-1600-A3 power supply for both the S9 and S7 miner. One such PSU cannot power more than one miner.